Whoops! page not found
The page you are looking for could not be found.
This might be because:
- You have typed the web address incorrectly, or
- the page you were looking for may have been moved or deleted.
It may have just have been renamed, did you mean?
Please try the following options instead:
- Use our search to see if it's available elsewhere
- Visit the homepage for our latest articles
- Check the web address and try again
- You can also search for articles published by year, month and day by typing a web address in this format: www.theinformationdaily.com/YYYY/MM/DD
Professor Michael Thick, the transplant surgeon who took on the poisoned chalice of clinical leadership at NHS…
Extremely outdated data is still being used in the fight against dementia, with problematic results.
This July, East Sussex NHS Trust misplaced a memory stick containing the personal details of 3,000 of its patients.
Britain is taking big strides in digital reforms. Yet, the NHS is falling behind. Why?
Jamie Prangnell shares his story of working with a mental health trust in developing a series of ‘game-style’…
In the UK, and more widely across Europe and the world, the realisation that people are living longer is starting…
This week the media headlines focused on the overwhelming news that diabetes cases soared by 60 per cent in the…
Collaboration holds the key to adoption of open source technology in the public sector.
In each of the last three years, BDO’s Local Government Social Media Survey has tested the appetite for…