Whoops! page not found
The page you are looking for could not be found.
This might be because:
- You have typed the web address incorrectly, or
- the page you were looking for may have been moved or deleted.
It may have just have been renamed, did you mean?
Please try the following options instead:
- Use our search to see if it's available elsewhere
- Visit the homepage for our latest articles
- Check the web address and try again
- You can also search for articles published by year, month and day by typing a web address in this format: www.theinformationdaily.com/YYYY/MM/DD
There are some anxieties around implementing IT systems for busy hospital staff, but there are ways to overcome them.
While 2015 may have been touted as “The Year of the Election”, the voting turnout for the UK General…
General practice can no longer continue in its current form. The unavoidable question is what will general practice,…
Many practices are joining GP federations so that they do not have to change - a defensive manoeuvre that in many…
With the general election just one day away, political parties have had plenty to say about technology and the internet.
Kim Riley, a Director at council chiefs’ organisation SOLACE, talks about The changing landscape for local…
Last year, the average British driver spent 124 hours stuck in gridlock, according to research carried out by…
If the last government was the ‘greenest government ever’, then the next must be even greener.
In recent news, David Nicholson - former NHS England chief - discussed the lack of efficiency savings in the NHS.