Whoops! page not found
The page you are looking for could not be found.
This might be because:
- You have typed the web address incorrectly, or
- the page you were looking for may have been moved or deleted.
It may have just have been renamed, did you mean?
Please try the following options instead:
- Use our search to see if it's available elsewhere
- Visit the homepage for our latest articles
- Check the web address and try again
- You can also search for articles published by year, month and day by typing a web address in this format: www.theinformationdaily.com/YYYY/MM/DD
Untangling applications and moving to a cloud and mobile first, services-centric approach is the biggest barrier…
Service industries are being totally ripped up overnight. From booking a hotel to ordering a pizza, taking out…
NHS hospitals are working with SMEs to tackle significant challenges and serious conditions, achieving great things…
Electronic health records (EHRs) must embody an entirely new approach to health and care - one in which the healthcare…
There is a clear and identifiable need for tools that reduce the burden of living with diabetes and support effective decision-making.
Last year, the Department for Communities and Local Government published a report encouraging local government…
There is a serious cyber threat to local government, but low cost investments can reduce the risk.
Public sector organisations are trying to embrace the mobile and digital revolution. Let’s take a look at…
Fast, efficient Wi-Fi is not just a nice to have, but absolutely critical in hospital environments.